1. Educational visit held for B.Tech Civil Engineering students (IV semester) to Khodri power house and Lakhwar-Vyasi Dam project.
2. Educational visit held for B.Tech Civil Engineering students (VI semester) to 68 MLD Sewage Treatment Plant at Kargi Chowk Dehradun. A Project under Uttarakhand Jal Sansthan
3. Visit of Graphic Era Hill University Dehradun, students of Civil Engineering Department to Graphic Era medical hospital site Selaqui.
4. Educational Visit held for B.Tech Civil Engineering students (IV and VI semester) to Irrigation Research Institute
5. The visit of the final year students to Khankra (District. Rudraprayag, Uttarakhand) for working on the Project of Retrofitting.
1. Vipin Semwal - B.Tech CE (2015 Batch) - Officer in the Indian Army, making the country and his family proud.
2. Simol Naudiyal B.Tech CE 2016 Batch awarded Uttarakhand Youth Icon Award by Honble Chief minister of Uttarakhand.
3. Tushar Kothari the student of Btech Civil Engineering was invited as a Judge in a Dance Competition at HNB
Garhwal University Fest “Jai Ho”
A National Seminar on Improvements on “Road Construction Techniques in the Himalayan Regions” organized by the Department of Civil Engineering, GEHU Dehradun in association with SERB (Science and Engineering Research Board).
The chief guests for the event were:
- Mr. A K Srivastava, Chief Engineer, Ministry of Transport & Highway
- Col. PrabhakarKumar, Senior Engineer BRO
- Mr. Vijay Dangwal, Senior Geologist, PWD-Uttarakhand
The students showcased the various practical models and took part in various technical activities.
Inter-campus quiz competition organized by the students of Civil Engineering.
The Department of Civil Engineering won the “President Cup 2017” for Cricket, in both the Men and Women division