- Scientist of the Year Award in 2017 by National Environmental Science Academy (NESA), New Delhi in National Conference on Impact of Environmental Changes on Indian Ecosystems at Barkatullah University, Bhopal, MP, India.
- Project In-charge in “Evaluation of population status…..Quercus semecarpifolia Sm.” funded by Uttarakhand Council for Biotechnology, Uttarakhand for a period of 3 years from 2018 to 2021. The total project cost is 15 Lakhs 40 thousand.
- International Young Scientist Award for best oral presentation by International Young Scientist Association in 4th International Young Scientist Congress at Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati, India.
- “Uttarakhand Ratan Award” received through Governor, Uttarakhand for outstanding contribution in the field of forest research and education during 40th AICOI Annual Conference at Uttaranchal (PG) College of Bio Medical Sciences, Dehradun, UK, India. 12.05.2019.
- International Young Scientist Award for best oral presentation by International Young Scientist Association in 4th International Young Scientist Congress at Rashtriya Samskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati, India. 09.05.2018.
- Scientist of the Year Award by National Environmental Science Academy (NESA), New Delhi in National Conference on Impact of Environmental Changes on Indian Ecosystems at Barkatullah Unviersity, Bhopal, MP, India. 24.12.2017.
- Best slogan award in Environmental Day organized by MoEF&CC at Forest Research Institute, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India. 05.06.2017.
- Young Scientist Award for best oral presentation under the discipline Environmental Science and Forestry. 9th Uttarakhand State Science and Technology Congress 2014-15. Organised by Uttarakhand State Council for Science and Technology, Vigyan Dham, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India. 28.02.2015.
- Fast Track Young Scientist under DST Fellowship from June 2014 to till date in a self investigated project entitled “Evaluation of population status and genetic variability in an important Himalayan Oak, Quercus semecarpifolia Sm., in Uttarakhand: an integrated approach to the forest ecology and management” (File No: SERB/LS-205/2013). 01.01.2014.
- Senior Research Fellow under CSIR Fellowship from March 2011 to November 2012 in a self investigated project entitled “Changes in vegetation diversity and plant response in Nanda Devi Biosphere Reserve over the last two decades (File No: 09/560 (0015)/2011-EMRI). 30.03.2011.
- Recipient of full international travel support from Department of Science and Technology (file no. SR/ITS/01313/2010-2011), Govt. of India for attending international conference ‘Botany 2010’ in Rhode Island, USA (oral presentation). 02.07.2010
Students in the school are involved in different types of academic as well as co-curricular activities such as agriculture/forestry field activities, quiz competition, debates, painting, photography, fashion shows etc. This gives them a lot of motivation and confidence to build their career in a right direction.